CropSafe is building the financial operating system for the millions of farms that feed the world’s population. Our financial tools allow farmers to create and analyze the condition of their farm and its long-term implications. Farmers have trouble interpreting masses of data, which is the key to a more profitable farm. We’re aiming to make this process 10x easier and quicker.
CropSafe is building the financial operating system for the world’s farms.
At CropSafe we value initiative and proactiveness in work. You will have discretion over the flexibility of your role and are expected to take the lead in project areas your expertise has strength.
We’re hiring a Full-Stack Engineer to join us asap at our Los Angeles, Santa Monica location. Detailed below is what you can expect within the role, however, we aren’t placing any requirements on this job. If you think you would be a good fit - apply!
- Advise, plan, and develop features for the CropSafe platform
- Design and implement internal engineering features and MVP novel products
- Work alongside our Design Team to leverage user feedback to continuously improve the CropSafe platform
- Co-develop internal development practices and help architect our code structure
- At least 2 years experience in a full-stack, frontend, or backend role
- Experience with Next.js/React/Vue, Express or NestJS, SQL databases, Postgres
- Experience planning, implementing, and shipping core features in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with project planning/management tools (e.g. Jira/Asana/Linea)
Amongst this, we would also prefer those who …
- Have a strong interest in the sphere of agricultural technology
- Experience with Cloud platforms, Google Cloud and AWS, as well as RESTful APIs
- Are self-motivated, and can take the lead within their project
- A figure-it-out attitude. We’re always learning - but never stop at roadblocks.
- Can wear many hats and adapt to quick changing internal dynamics